Union Cemetery, Leesburg, Loudon Co., VA
Established in 1855 on the immediate outskirts of Leesburg, Union cemetery was created as a public cemetery open to people of all faiths.
Cemetery Records show Sites 3, 4, 5, 6 and 12 to be owned by E.B. Powell.
The other 7 Sites were exchanged for Perpetual Upkeep on the former group.
The record otherwise shows only the information from the GrSite 6 (northwestern corner of Lot) - Llewellyn Powell, December 1Site 12 (northeastern corner of Lot) - William S. Armstrong (sic) - no dates -
is actually the site of William Sothoron's memorial stone. There is no record of
a burial in this Site.